Monday, July 16, 2012

Run With The Hunted + Unveil (Part 2)

Here is the following vinyl that I got at the concert of Run With The Hunted and Unveil. This time it's the LP.

So I bought the first Run With The Hunted's album. I had never taken it because I think it's not as good as Destroy All Calendars.

The disc was released by Panic Records a while ago now

  
Of course I had the most current version : Grey, limited to 511 copies.


The cover design is classic but classy.


The insert is actually an inner-sleeve, which is surprising since the records also contains a inner-sleeve blank.


The other record is the first Unveil's album released on Cobra Records : A Flame With Nothing To Feed It. A fucking records !


My version is Black.

 
I have not managed to obtain information about the pressing of this disc.
 

A nice tip is included.

Too bad the band broke after the tour ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment