Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bane | Boston 6:58 PM

Ok, why I'm talking about this old stuff released a few years ago ? Oh, it's simple : if you're an internationnal buyer at the Triple B webstore, you need to buy more than two items for the shipping. So, when I ordered my Clear 7", I took the opportunity to buy some Bane stuff.

I love Bane. This is a fucking great band. We organized their show in Marseille in early year and this was so fuckin' good.

So, I ordered the Give Blood anniversary reissue (what an amazing records !!!) and the Boston 6:58 PM 7".


It's been a long time I resisted, I know those records (Boston, Dublin, Rome) are traps and I don't want to collect the same records again and again. Too bad.

I only have the Clear Green of the second press out of 300 copies and I'm ok with that. Great record, great cover, great concept, great color. It's enough.

Maybe, someday, if I have a few bucks, I could take the other two... Or some other color variations... Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment